RoundRobinGateways= ?

Hi All,

Congrats on a nice nice reliable product .....
I would like to use GnuGk to advertise endpoint E.164 routing to all endpoints and any calls for PSTN to be distributed to our providers Gateways for termination, rather than update each endpoint.  The PSTN gateways perform radius Auth on IP so that takes care of itself. Is there a way to advertise the routes with round-robin & failover should one be off-line ?

[RasSrv::PermanentEndpoints]
1.1.1.1=alias_1;.
2.2.2.2=alias_2;.

[EP::alias_1]
Capacity=60
GatewayPriority=1

[EP::alias_2]
Capacity=30
GatewayPriority=1

[RasSrv::ARQFeatures]
RoundRobinGateways=1

Thanks
Kev

Click Here View photos of singles in your area
http://p.sf.net/sfu/devconf