Re: Direct Media and H.460.18/.19/.23/.24/24a

Guys

Just a quick update.

There was a small bug in H.460.19 in GnuGk when starting calling Fast
Connect and then switching back to slow connect which resulted in the video
not showing. This has now been fixed in the CVS.

Also to get H.460.23/.24 to work correctly you will need to specify a STUN
server on each network segment ie H46023STUN=stun.ekiga.net,192.168.1.10
This would be the setting with a gatekeeper with 2 network cards one on the
internet and one on the internal 192.168.1.x network.

This means that if a client registers from the internet they are instructed
to test their NAT with the public STUN server. If they register from a
subNAT then they are instructed to test with the internal STUN server. You
can download a STUN server from http://sourceforge.net/projects/stun/ and
you will need to have 2 network cards with consecutive IP and you can run
the stun server on the same box as GnuGK as long as you specify
Home=xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx in the INI so that GnuGk will only listen and use one
of the network cards.

Simon