HowTo compile with H.460.18/.19/.23/.24/.24a ?

RE: Ubuntu 9.04 compile from CVS

Jan, Simon,

Thanks Jan for the link to the compile tutorial.
I think I will be able to do this.

Simon said:

>  GnuGk must be compiled with HAS_H46018 and HAS_H46023 switches.

also Simon said for GnuGK config file

 > The INI Settings to enable it are
 > [RoutedMode]
 > EnableH46018=1
 > EnableH46023=1
Question:
Do the above 2 lines configure GnuGK for .18/.19/.23/.24/.24a ?

Now, I see in the compile tutorial

$ ./configure --enable-h46018

so as a non programmer, I assume this is compiling in
support for H460.18 *and* H460.19     ?????

In other words, the .18 switch includes support for .19   ????

I will make a similar assumption that the .23 compile switch also includes
support for .24 and .24a   ????

But I see no .23 compile switch in the compile tutorial.

Does this mean a line is missing, for example, is the following correct:

snip
$ cd openh323gk
$ ./configure --enable-h46018
$ ./configure --enable-h46023
$ make optnoshared

snip
??????  maybe $ ./configure --enable-h46018 --enable-h46023  ????
all on same line?

I need help since this is the first time I have ever compiled anything
from CVS; I am very nervous to make a mistake.

Regards, Earl

old thread:
=======
http://www.gnugk.org/compile-cvs.html