Re: The SQL errors: factory.h(277), SQLAuth, SQLPasswordAuth, SQLAcct

Hi,

thats the error you get when no database driver at all is compiled into
GnuGk. Then all database code is removed from the executable.
SO you should recompile GnuGk and make sure you compile the
database drivers you need.

When you start GnuGk, it prints its version, along with the compiled in
modules. Check if you have see pgsql=1 in that line if you want to use
PostgreSQL.

Regards,
Jan