MakeCall specify bandwidth?

Hello,

I am using MakeCall to connect 2 Tandberg 6000s, which works, but it the
connection is at a low bit rate.  One is trying to send video to the
other but is unable to because the bitrate on the Tandbergs start up at
64kbps, instead of 384.  I've tried different settings on the Tandberg,
and if I use the units directly w/o the gatekeeper to place the call,
the correct bitrate is used.  Any ideas what I might be doing wrong, or
are there options I'm possibly overlooking?

Thanks,