Re: Openh323gk-users Digest, Vol 38, Issue 6

Hi,

You need to install mysql-devel package .

Regards,
//Tusar\\

On Mon, Jul 20, 2009 at 11:57 PM, bilal ghayyad <bilmar_gh@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Dear Hassan;

I already have mysql and I am using it with Asterisk and my OS is Fedora and when I do rpm -q mysql I got the following:

mysql-5.0.77-1.fc10.i386

So it is existed. What could be the problem?

Regards
Bilal