Re: gnguk modes

Hey Jan,

thanks for the information.
What would be the proper combination of configuration switches to put up-to-date gnugk into proxy mode for all calls unconditionally?
I've tried having following lines in the config:

[RoutedMode]
GKRouted=1
H245Routed=1
[Proxy]
Enable=1
InternalNetwork=
ProxyForNAT=1

and it worked well for version 2.2.7, but with gnugk 2.3.0 (dowloaded Linux binary) I see no RTP traffic going through.
Was there any change of configuration file logic between the releases?

Both 2.2.7 and 2.3.0 report "Toolkit.cxx(...)   GK      H.323 Proxy enabled" in the output.

Regards,
Vladyslav