registeration call and without registeration, prepaid billing

Hi All;

Sorry list for all these questions, but it is required to start :) I promise to be peaceful soonly.

1) Where I have to place the h323 id for the endpoint that need to register, so it will be authenticated based on its h323 id?

2) What if we need the endpoint to place a call without being registered onthe gnugk, but we need to authenticate it based on the h323 id (allowed to do a call or not), then where I will conigure this?

3) In case of the prepaid billing (using SQLBill), I beleive there should be a web based tool to do the configuration (add the rates and so on), how can I know this web tool? Any document about it on how to use this tool and configure it on the server? Also the endpoints that will be added on the prepaid billing, do I need to add its h323 id on the configuration file? Should be registered or it can place the call direct without registeration and it will be also authenticated on its h323 id.

Any advise.

Regards
Bilal