call routing

Hi,

I am using GnuGK 2.2.7 with a gateway that I am writing using OPAL. The gateway registers its prefixes when registering with the GK, they are not in gnugk.ini.

The problem that I am having is that I am getting a loopback when the gateway queries the GK for a number that matches the registered prefixes the call is sent back to the gateway. Can I configure the GK to stop this?

Thanks,

Neil

The information contained in this e-mail message is PRIVATE. It may contain confidential information and may be legally privileged. It is intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s). If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or reproduction of this communication is strictly prohibited. If the intended recipient(s) cannot be reached or if a transmission problem has occurred, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and destroy all copies of this message.
Thank you.