Re: gnugk: how to link with Asterisk via SIP or H323

So the only way that Asterisk register on gnugk as gateway using ooh323 (but really I do not know if it will work via the normal h323 come with Asterisk). But the question: will that possible by having gnugk and asterisk on the same machine with same IP address? I am afraid that the ooh323 that will be with Asterisk will be confused with the gnugk h323 (in port listening and so on).

Any advise in that direction?