From: Malcolm Caldwell [mailto:Malcolm.Caldwell@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, 23 June 2009 2:04 PM
To: Leon Li
Cc: openh323gk-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: NAT traversal with GnuGK

Hi Leon,

I am no gnugk expert, but I kow a bit.

I am not sure from your description what you are trying to do.

Do you want to have a gnugk on a public address, and use it to service
clients at home/small sites sitting behind a NAT type router (such as a
linksys)?

Or, do you want to have the the the gungk sitting on a private address
behind a NAT router (like a linksys)?

http://ad.doubleclick.net/clk;215844324;13503038;v?http://opensourcebridge.org