GnuGK vs FreeSWITCH

Hi,
Many people requested SIP implementation into GnuGK, thus keeping the
great features of GnuGK. The task will consume a lot of effort and
most probably will not be started at all.

Now, SIP has almost whole end-user devices market. What are the
solutions? The option of using Asterisk as a SIP gateway is not good
solution by my opinion. There is FreeSwitch starting to enter into
carrier grade zone supporting SIP,H323,IAX, Jingle and with better
performance than Asterisk. I never used FreeSwitch so I would like to
have any suggestions on this topic. The setup for which I'm asking is
in a range of 200 concurrent calls.

The points that I'm really interested for comparison are:
1) Proxy feature/stability
2) NAT support
3) Direct SQL AAA support (without the need of using RADIUS server)
4) Stability as an endpoint registrar
5) Rerouting on failed call

Marcus