{Filename?} trouble with openmcu crashing

Warning: This message has had one or more attachments removed
Warning: (openmcu.trace.end.100).
Warning: Please read the "NCSA-Attachment-Warning.txt" attachment(s) for more information.

Hello,

I have GnuGk and OpenMCU working together, but I'm having trouble with openmcu crashing when I get 3 or more clients trying to connect.  The first two are able to connect, but the third usually causes a crash.  I've attached a file with the last 100 lines of an strace.  There seems to be some "quit" signal coming from somewhere.  Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.  Please let me know if more info is needed.

thanks

Michael

"If you're clear in your vision and trust the people in your team with clear objectives, they will invariably do their best to achieve everything desired, and usually deliver everything you could have hoped for and even more." -Paul Debevec
This is a message from the MailScanner E-Mail Virus Protection Service
The original e-mail attachment "openmcu.trace.end.100"
is on the list of unacceptable attachments for this site and has been
replaced by this warning message.

If you wish to receive a copy of the original attachment, please
e-mail helpdesk and include the whole of this message
in your request. Alternatively, you can call them, with
the contents of this message to hand when you call.