Ring time problem

Hi,
Sorry but i am disturbing you all one more time.Because I tried all the
permutation and combinations for getting the phone pick up event by GNUGK
but I am failed.Can some body help me with this.
As soon as End Point 2 answers(picks up ) the ringing phone I should get the
logging in my GNUGK gatekeeper.I got help from many user saying you can try
routed mode and some other answers too but I did not work for me.Can someone
please send me his/her working configuration file which shows the logging at
phone hang up event.Thanks in advance.
Best Regards,
Santosh Tripathi

Disclaimer: The information contained in this e-mail and attachments if any are privileged and confidential and are intended for the individual(s) or entity(ies) named in this e-mail. If the reader or recipient is not the intended recipient, or employee or agent responsible for delivering to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication or attachments thereof is strictly prohibited. IF YOU RECEIVE this communication in error, please immediately notify the sender and return the original message.