Re: Routing incoming external calls. How to do it?

Hi Fernando,

do you simply want to allow unregistered external calls or do you want
to force all unregistered calls to a specific endpoint ?

To do the first, simply allow unregistered calls and let them call
"localalias@gatekeeperip:1721", eg "frank@xxxxxxx:1721".

To for alle unregistered endpint you need to use a dynamic routing
policy like sql or vqueue.

Regards,
Jan

http://p.sf.net/sfu/businessobjects