Re: H.323 Version

Hi again, Jan

I am working in a project specifying that H.323 Version 5 shall be used
and in this project we have sofar been using the RouteRequest function
in the GNUgk to chose the next hop.

So therefore I would like to know what happends if I connect i.e. two
GNUgk
(or a GNUgk and another H.323 equipment) and they both accept Version 4?
Will they negotiate "upwards" e.g. start with Version 4 and continue
with Version 5
or will both stop at Version 4?

/Kjelle