Re: GKAUTH SQLAuth RRQ Check failed

Thanks buddy.It worked for me and I guess I had not read the manual properly
and was trying something different.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Zygmuntowicz Michal" <m.zygmuntowicz@xxxxxxx>
To: "Santosh" <santosh_tripathi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; "GNU Gatekeeper Users"
<openh323gk-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, May 06, 2009 4:38 PM
Subject: Re:  GKAUTH SQLAuth RRQ Check failed

> Have you read the manual section about ReqQuery and SQLAuth?
> It's stated there that the first column of a result row is converted
> to a boolean value determining authentication result. So in your case
> it should be SELECT 1 FROM ..., I guess.

Disclaimer: The information contained in this e-mail and attachments if any are privileged and confidential and are intended for the individual(s) or entity(ies) named in this e-mail. If the reader or recipient is not the intended recipient, or employee or agent responsible for delivering to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication or attachments thereof is strictly prohibited. IF YOU RECEIVE this communication in error, please immediately notify the sender and return the original message.