Re: Log files in GnuGK

Thanks.

Also, another problem, my GnuGK has two interface with different IP addresses. We would like to use the new one now. However, no matter how I change the IP address, GnuGK will only take the request received from the old one. Any ideas?

Here is my configuration.

[Gatekeeper::Main]
Fourtytwo=42
Name=international-gk.aarnet.edu.au
Home=x.x.x.x (old, and I changed to new one, still not work)
NetworkInterfaces=x.x.x.x (old, and I changed to new one, still not work)
EndpointIDSuffix=_gk
TimeToLive=60
TotalBandwith=-1
StatusPort=7000
UseBroadcastListener=0

I did reload it after change. And I can't even telnet to port 7000 of the new IP.

Thanks,
Leon

Leon Li
IT Engineer | Applications & Services | AARNet Pty Ltd

street address:  Lv 2, Bldg 1, Binary Center, 3, Richardson Place, North Ryde, NSW 2113
t. +61 2 9779 6937      m. 0403 603 473     e. leon.li@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
w. www.aarnet.edu.au

important
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential, and the rights of confidentiality in such information are not waived or lost by its mistaken delivery to you.  Any dissemination, copying, use or disclosure of the email and/or such files without the permission of AARNet, or the sender, is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this email in error, please contact the sender immediately and delete all copies of this transmission.