Re: GnuGK - Proxy all calls

Hi,

is the detection of the internal network wrong and your calls don't
work, or is there another reason why you want to force proxying of all
calls ? The usual goal is to avoid proxying of those calls that don't
need it to avoid the server load.

If you don't set InternalNetwork, GnuGk will use the auto-detected
setting. If you want to force proxying of locals calls, you could try
to set InternalNetwork to a network you aren't using (eg. 9.9.9.9). That
would probably force GnuGk to proxy all calls.

Regards,
Jan

Moux wrote:
> Hello,
>
> My goal is to proxy every call through gnugk. If Alice wants to call Bob, even
> if they are in the same neighbor, RTP must pass through GnuGK.
>
> In the manual, they say : "InternalNetwork [...] The proxy route channels only
> the communications between one endpoint in the internal network and one
> external. If you don't specify it, all calls will be proxied. "
>
> Iv'e tried but it doesn't work. RTP stream doesn't goes through my gatekeeper.
>
> Here is my config :
>
> [Gatekeeper::Main]
> Fortytwo=42
> Name=GK
> Home=XXXX
>
> [RoutedMode]
> GKRouted=1
> H245Routed=1
>
> [GkStatus::Auth]
> rule=allow
>
> [Proxy]
> Enable=1
> T120PortRange=40000-40999
> RTPPortRange=50000-59999
>

> Test under Debian lenny (GnuGK 2.2.7), with Ekiga 3 and Ekiga 2 as softphone
>
> Thanks for your answers

SourcForge Community
SourceForge wants to tell your story.
http://p.sf.net/sfu/sf-spreadtheword