No Longer Accepting Calls from Neighbor GK on 2.2.7

So I tried using the following syntax:

[RasSrv::LRQFeatures]
AcceptForwardedLRQ=1

[RasSrv::Neighbors]
CWU=GnuGK

[Neighbor::CWU]
GatekeeperIdentifier=CWU
Host=72.233.250.179
SendPrefixes=298,0011479298
AcceptPrefixes=*

And a call from the CWU gatekeeper (GK_C) to mine is still following the pattern where the setup message is received from GK_C, and my gatekeeper (GK_B) is sending back a ReleaseComplete.

Any other ideas?

Thanks,
-Jeremy