Urgent!!! Configs

I have been trying to run GNUGK to support 30 calls to no luck. It runs for 20 mins and just hangs It will not accept new call but hold the connected ones. I have played with all sorts of configs to no luck. Am running Ubuntu 8.4 server. I have tried the binary as well as compiling my own. Initially I thought it was because I hadfailover activated but same story of hanging even after disabling.

Need a working config of the following urgently

1. Working Failover configs and version

2. Working config supporting 100+ calls

Thanks in advance

--

" I can calculate the motions of heavenly bodies, but not the madness of people "

..... Isaac Newton after loosing money in the stock market