Re: GNU GK on Windows XP

Hi Noaman,

when it rejects a registration, GnuGk will set the cause code. That can
give you a hint why it was rejected. Take a look at the trace file or
make a Wireshark trace to see the cause.

Once you know the cause, you can fix it. Some Polycom equipment
registers duplicate aliases for example and GnuGk has switches to
filter those out.

Regards,
Jan