Question about Monitoring the Gatekeeper

Hello!

       I have a question about monitoring the gatekeeper through  Status Port. I’d like to get the Vendor/Version messages about endpoints registered to the GK. But there are only “PrintAllRegistrations”, “PrintAllRegistrationsVerbose”, “Find” and “FindVerbose” in the status port command set. All these commands only output messages in RCF, so no Vendor/Version info we can get.

       Does anybody know how to get EP Vendor/Version info which are contained in its RRQ message from GnuGK?

All the Best!

Zhu, Min