OpenMCU + GnuGK problem

Hello, i have a question for you:

I'm using GnuGk and OpenMCU and the second one registers (like an MCU) well with de Gnugk (creating the rooms MCU1 TO MCU4), but when i call from myphone to the MCU (dialing MCU1 for example) and other client dials to the same room in the MCU we can listen our voices but in the list of members of the room we only see the name of the participant and openMCU, nothing else, its more, when we use the chat and the person who write in his computer read "Name of the person said:" but in the other computers we read (OpenMCU said:).

So what' s going on, all the endpoints are registered with de GnuGk, i must to do something?, (i dont have the configurations right here but if you answer me something i send them from the university.

Thanks

P.D. Sorry by my english but I'm Chilean and i talk Spanish very well. I'm a total noob in gnugk and OpenMCU