Re: Caller ID

Ron

GnuGk does not decode media and cannot record it, it just passes media on.
The problem most likely is in the endpoint you are using and not the
gatekeeper. You can put GnuGk into Trace mode and see the messages being
passed on. The setup message should contain the callers information (caller
ID). Make sure the message going to the gatekeeper also goes out.

Simon