Re: home config option & virtual interfaces

Jan

The -i switch was not overriding the Home ini setting prior to the last
submission, it is now. The last patch fixes a problem with the home setting
being ignored in setting the default IP, the addition of the bind allows a
multihomed server to specify the default IP without having to reorder the
Home setting. In this way you can just set the default IP without having to
specify all the interfaces in the INI only the one you want to set as
default.

Simon