Re: Gnugk 2.2.7 hangs up!

Hi Amir,

one of the problems with H323Plus was that it had to use an in-between
version of Ptlib. I've updated H323Plus and GnuGk now so both CVS
versions will compile against the latest Ptlib. Maybe that will improve
stability of H323Plus. But as long as you don't need the new features,
OpenH323 Atlas is probably still your best bet. I'll make sure we
maintain compatibility with the old OpenH323 in newer GnuGk releases.

Regards,
Jan