Quick question

All,

I want to support external H.323 users to contact an internal MCU through GNUGK, the problem is, I don't want the external users to register into my gatekeeper.  For example, an external conference bridge should be able to call into my MCU without the need for them to register to my GK, or for them to have a GK that would relay the ARQ/LRQ to my GK.

I thought I could do this by directing the external user to point to my public IP of the GNUGK server, and then use Routing::Sql to match the ARQ and rewrite the alias to point to a particular conference bridge number on my MCU.   In doing so, I see the SQL query complete, I even see the re-written alias in the CDR entry, but the connection fails everytime.

I ended up having to call out to the conference bridge service, but shouldn't this have worked?

Thanks,
-Pete
Use priority code J8TL2D2.