SQL problem

Hi,
We are using SQLAuth and Routing::SQL with PostgreSQL. SQL database is
located on different server than GNUGK is running. We are facing problem
in case that GK loose connectivity to SQL backend. GNUGK process must be
reloaded to connect to backend again. Is there possibility or some work
around to reconnect to backend automatically without manual reload?
Regards Jiri

just about anything Open Source.