Failover and GatewayPriority

Thank you for the reply,

i have another question , on Failover and Gateway Priority, it failover in
order of their
priorities, if gateway priorities 1 and 2 and 3 with prefix 00 and gateway 4
prefix 00 and 00880 and working smooth,  if call failover from gateway 4 on
the prefix 00880 it will failover to gateway 1 ?  if I set gateway 1 or 2
also to 0880 it will have the priority before 4 , I want gateway that have
priority 4 to have priority 1 for specific prefix and gateway with priority
1 to be second priority.

to explain more , I have 4 gateways all of them for all traffic with 00 and
gateway number 4 get all 00880 traffic
now in case that gateway 4 that have priority 4 with 00880 prefix call fail
how to make it failover to gateway 2 with priority 2?
is there any option to give priority on prefix so the gateway to be priority
1 for destination and same gateway priority 2 for other destination?

another question on gateway capacity can it be set to a capacity per prefix
on same gateway , like the gateway capacity 10 channels to 001 and 20
channel to 0044 and 12 channel to 0031?

Regards
Rushan

Message: 1