Re: cause code 7F

Hi,

I can't say why you had a call of this duration, but you can set an
absolut limit to the possible call duration:

[CallTable]
DefaultCallDurationLimit=21600

It defaults to 0 (= no limit).

Of course it would be better to monitor all calls properly and make
sure they are terminated when the calling account runs reaches zero
balance, but you can use the limit as a safeguard.

Regards,
Jan