GNU Gatekeeper 2.2.5 released

Dear Sir,
We did install version 2.2.5 on Redhat Linux and did found a serious bug it;
when we put reload command after updating something in gatekeeper.ini file
then the gnugk got crushed and we have to run again the gnugk, pls note we
are running GNUGK as system service. I would appreciate if u fix this error
as early as possible.

Also in this version some users specially from Nated IP did not get ring
back tone. How to solve this ?

Waiting for any solutions from any users.

Thanks
Azazur Rahman
Moon Networks
Dhaka, Bangladesh