Memory Management

Hi,

In windows, my GnuGK used to take a bigger share of the memory everyday, until eventually it took up all the main and virtual memory.  The workaround we used for this would be to shutdown the process and restart GnuGK.  We thought this was probably because the developers were more likely working under Linux, rather than Windows, so, the Windows code is not optimized.

We now have GnuGK running on a linux machine, but we see the same pattern of memory usage that we saw on Windows.  It is growing by around 30 MB every day.

On the GnuGK+Linux we are doing around 200 calls (active + trying) during peak hours everyday, with a total of around 150,000 minutes.

The GnuGK+Windows is still our primary box, where we are doing around 350 calls (active + trying) during peak hours everyday, ith a total of around 250,000 minutes.

My RoutedMode configuration is as follows:

Section [RoutedMode]
GKRouted=1
H245Routed=0
CallSignalPort=1720
CallSignalHandlerNumber=64
RtpHandlerNumber=32
AcceptNeighborsCalls=0
AcceptUnregisteredCalls=1
RemoveH245AddressOnTunneling=0
RemoveCallOnDRQ=1
DropCallsByReleaseComplete=1
SendReleaseCompleteOnDRQ=1
SupportNATedEndpoints=1
SetupTimeout=15000
SignalTimeout=120000
AlertingTimeout=180000
TranslateFacility=1
ScreenDisplayIE=GKMyOwn01
ScreenCallingPartyNumberIE=99999
ScreenSourceAddress=MyOwnGk01S
ActivateFailover=1
FailoverCauses=3,34-127
SocketCleanupTimeout=5000

Do you think this could be because of a problem in my setup?  Is there something that I could do from here without restarting GnuGK for better memory management?

Regards
HASSAAN