Bandwidth alocation

Hello,

I have installed GnuGK in a low Internet speed environment. GnuGK works in
proxy mode for some endpoints and in routed mode for others.

There is 128Kbs max Internet speed. There is a need for a total of 4
simultaneousness calls in proxy mode, so they will take max 64Kbs. The
other 64Kbs are to be used for routed mode. Can some please tell me how
many simultaneously calls can GnuGK process in routed mode on 64Kbs speed?

Best Regards,
Jove