From: Nour Omar [mailto:nouromar@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, November 27, 2006 9:13 PM
To: openh323gk-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject:  gnugk ports to be opened for a firewall

The list below I copied from gnugk configuration  for routed mode/proxy
setup.  Just for the voip to work.  I'm thinking just configuring those
variables with correct ports  should be enough for voip!   Can somebody
add more  ports/variable needed for voip?

Q931PortRange=20000-20999  (TCP)
H245PortRange=30000-30999  (TCP)
RTPPortRange=50000-59999  (UDP)
UnicastRasPort=1719   (TCP)
MulticastPort=1718 (TCP)
EndpointSignalPort=1720 (TCP)
StatusPort=7000 (TCP not for voip)

NB: the ports are the example ports from manual.

Thank you!