Problem of dial tone during progress!!!! Please help.

Dear Sir,

My resellers in Mecca, Saudi Arabia are facing a problem. They use H S Teliann set made in Korea. But when they make calls they can not hear the dial tone during progress.
It is mention worth that the problem occurs only when the Teliann sets are in local IP. When the Teliann gets real IP then the problem does not occur.
It is further worth mentioning that the same reseller of mine is also using other providers' service in which this problem does not occur.
I checked a Teliann set in my premise at Dhaka, Bangladesh and found no problem. i tried with real IP and from behind the NAT and DHCP as well, but did not find the problem to occur.
NOTE: We are using GNUGK 2.2.4 version in our server side.
Can you please tell me how to resolve this problem.
Thanks in advance.

MERAZ

Sponsored Link

Rates near 39yr lows. $510,000 Loan for $1698/mo - Calculate new house payment