Two terminating accounts in ONE IP

Hi,

I have been using SQLbill(gnugk2.2.3-2) for over 1
year. Its working fine. Recently I came across a
situation where I terminated to TWO carriers who share
the same IP. (hosted softswitch).

I have created seperate voipaccount records, seperate
terminating tariffs, seperate prefixes (in
PermanentEP) for the 2 terminating accounts and
seperate voipuser records and left the framed IP field
BLANK.

My aim was to make gnugk identify the corresponding
TERMINATING account using the different prefixes used
in PermanentEP. However sqlbill does not write records
to the voipcalltermtariff.

If I insert the IP to one of the voipuser accounts it
will write  records in the voipcalltermtariff table
for that particular account only.

I can see in function:match_terminating_user, that
terminating account is selected based on h323id WHEN
FramedIP is not present.

+++++
BEGIN
	user.id := NULL;
	IF h323idmatch THEN
		SELECT INTO user * FROM voipuser
			WHERE terminating AND h323id = userh323id AND NOT
disabled;
	END IF;
	IF NOT FOUND OR user.id IS NULL THEN
		SELECT INTO user * FROM voipuser
			WHERE terminating AND framedip >>= userip AND NOT
disabled;
	END IF;
	RETURN user;
END;

However it does not seem to work. Is there any other
way to achieve what I am trying to do?

please let me know if anyone has faced this situation.
Your advise is very much appreciated

Thanks

Manjula

(http://music.yahoo.com/unlimited)