GK in a Dual Link Environment

We have a GK sitting in a machine that have two up links to Internet (UP1
and UP2).
With only one link all works fine, but the second is thinked for GK traffic.
All routing issues is already done. GK is registering itself with the IP of
UP2 (UP1 is the main link). The problem arrise when making a call. The proxy
insist in use the IP of UP1 and the call is dropped.

Is there a way to force proxy to use IP of UP2 and not UP1? The GK is an old
2.2.3 version. I already tried the HOME directive on the MAIN section, like
in:

[Gatekeeper::Main]
Fourtytwo=42
Name=gk-BORDER
Home=127.0.0.1,192.168.8.33,X.X.X.X
TimeToLive=300
TotalBandwidth=10000

Where X.X.X.X is the IP of UP2; but it didn't help much...

Edson