Re: virtual queue

Hi,

there is no need to send an ACF directly. After your applications send
the RouteToAlias / RouteToGateway, GnuGk will send the ACF to the
calling endpoint.

ALso note that you want to use RouteToAlias if the gateway is
registered with GnuGk. Ony use RouteToGateway for unregistered gateways.

Regards,
Jan