Re: GnuGk behind NAT box

Cesar

Perhaps there is a bug.

This is a fix to ensure if the remote clients IP address changes then the
registration is altered to reflect the change in IP address. The previous
behavior would result in the RRJ and the client could not reregister until
the registration timeout was reached. This fix will allow the remote client
to just do a full reregistration to update the EP records with the New IP.

To work you need to enable
[RasSrv::RRQFeatures]
SupportDynamicIP=1

By default it is disabled.

Is it not working properly? Can you provide more information. Send me the
Trace File.

Removing this entry should rectify the fault.

Simon