Re: how to return cause value = 34

hi
thank you for your answer, my partial solution  for now is sending all
'not available' prefixes to an asterisk box listening h323 in port
1721 (using oh323 module), asterisk can handle disconection causes in
its channels, see this link for more details:

Example macro for handling hangupcause:
http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/index.php?page=Asterisk+variable+hangupcause

It works but I dont know why i'am getting cause 42 instead of 34 in
gnugk, I think my termination parter can re-route with cause 42
because its almost the same (switch congested or overloaded) but i
would like to understand this anyway.

asterisk h323 modules are not too reliable so if someone knows some
other h323 method to handling disconection causes please let me know
or send me some advice,

thank you
rafael
Lima - Peru