Re: Call Failover - ERROR DECODING Q.931

Hi,

I just fixed a bug that was causing these decode problems: The original
Setup message wasn't properly preserved for the next try.
Modifications to the Setup on the first try corrupted the copy for the
next try.

Everybody who had these "ERROR DECODING Q.931" problems should try the
CVS version and please let us know if the problem is fixed.

Regards,
Jan