gnugk 2.4 - FileIPAuth with prefix problem

Hi Folks,

I was wondering if anybody has gotten the same problem
I am facing.

I have downloaded the binary of 2.4 and run it on
FreeBSD 6.0.
FileIPAuth with prefix works perfectly when I have
only two entries (the ip of one endpoint as well as
the default deny rule). As soon as I add more rules,
the calls will pass thru for all the prefixes, even
for the previous scenario, where it was working fine.
If the ip address of the endpoint is not in the list,
then the call will be rejected.
Bellow is my configuration:

[Gatekeeper::Auth]
FileIPAuth=required;setup

[FileIPAuth]
x.y.y.z=allow;100011
x.x.y.z=allow;00
any=reject

I have combined unregistered calls with calls comming
from registered endpoints, and got the same behaviour.

Thank you in advance for any suggestion you may have.

Cheers,
Dan

http://mail.yahoo.com