Re: H.460.9

H.460.9 is used by an endpoint to report to the gatekeeper the QoS of the
current call. It then can be used to store in a DB or with the CDR records.
The gatekeeper does not do anything except record the QoS information
reported to it by the endpoints.

Certainly it would be possible to do however you first would have to have
endpoints that support the feature. To add the feature to GnuGk you would
need to utilize the H.460 framework which is only available in the latest
CVS version on OpenH323 and have to phase the ASN.1 files that goes with
it. You may want to also look at Annex B.

You can download the standard from
http://www.packetizer.com/voip/h323/standards.html

Simon