Re: GNUGK 2.2.4, routing don't work for diffirent EP names with same ip address.

GnuGK doesn't support having 2 EP entries with the same IP.  You can try the
following:

[RasSrv::PermanentEndpoints]
1.2.3.4=EP1;.

[RasSrv::GWRewriteE164]
EP1=out=0=1000;out=1=1111;out=2=2222;out=30=33330;out=31=31331;out=32=32332

Notice the dot (.) after the EP declaration, meaning all prefixes will be
pass to this EP.  Now, in the GWRewriteE164, you're creating different
rewrite rules for each prefix.  This is the correct way of rewriting for
multiple prefixes on the same GW.

Regards
HASSAAN