debug level in gnugk, StopQuery on exit

Hello all,

I've faced the situation where I would like to have an increased
logging. But for that, I have to restart the process with increased
"-tttt", which sometimes is not really nice to do - calls getting
disconnected, SQL accounting have to be confirmed not to have any open
leftover calls.

Isn't there any way to change the debug level without restarting the process?

And another small question - when you restart your gnugk, and calls
getting disconnected, wouldn't it be logical to issue [SQLAcct]
StopQuery for every of those?

For a reference, accounting part of my gnugk.ini:

[Gatekeeper::Acct]
SQLAcct=required;start,connect,stop
default=fail;

[SQLAcct]
Driver=MySQL
Host=localhost:3306
Database=voip
Username=voip
Password=****
TimestampFormat=MySQL
MinPoolSize=2
StartQuery=INSERT INTO t
(status,start,sessid,duration,called,caller_ip,callee_ip,disc_cause)
VALUES (1,UNIX_TIMESTAMP(),'%s',0,%{Called-Station-Id},INET_ATON('%{caller-ip}'),INET_ATON('%{callee-ip}'),0)
UpdateQuery=UPDATE t SET start=UNIX_TIMESTAMP() WHERE sessid='%s'
StopQuery=UPDATE t SET
status=2,duration=%d,disc_cause=%c,disc_party=%r WHERE sessid='%s'

--
 SY, Vlad.