Known Faulty Gateways

To all

The following Gateways my crash GnuGK as the NAT support in these devices
is not configured correctly and indicate to GnuGK they are NATed even if
they are not which may cause a segfault in GnuGK.

MicroNet                     500X
WellTech  WellGate     350X
both contain the same firmware.

Resolution: ALWAYS deploying these gateways behind a NAT should avoid the
fault situation.

I have contacted the manufactures to correct the firmware and we are
currently testing a fix in GnuGK CVS as well.

Simon