Re: Maxload of GnuGK 2.2.4

Further to my email below, I shutdown and restarted the GK with
CallSignalHandlerNumber as 32 and RTPHandlerNumber as 16.  But, I'm still
seeing the same 249 restriction.

I've just changed the RTPHandlerNumber to 32 just now and will post my
findings.  In the meantime, if anyone can help me out it would be really
great.

Here is my RoutedMode settings:

[RoutedMode]
GKRouted=1