Re: avaya / voice master

The solution is to

1. create a H323ID entry in sqlbill of the IP address you wish to allow
2. Create a sql function like this

CREATE OR REPLACE FUNCTION seth323id(text, text) RETURNS text AS
$body$
DECLARE
     userh323id ALIAS FOR $1;
     userip ALIAS FOR $2;
     userid INT := NULL;
BEGIN
       SELECT INTO userid u.id FROM voipuser u WHERE u.h323id = userh323id;

       IF NOT FOUND THEN
           RETURN userip;
       ELSE
         RETURN userh323id;
       END IF;
END;
$body$
LANGUAGE 'plpgsql' STABLE;

This will check if the H323ID is missing and if so then it returns the
callers IP.

3. Modify the SQL query in GnuGK
Replace 'u'  with  seth323id('%u','%{caller-ip}')

This should work

Simon