Re: Question for connecting to SIP network

Unfortunately gnugk supports only calls in H323 protocol.
To convert from SIP to H323 and viceversa you have to use other programs or
gateways.
There are some suggestions on gnugk.org page at:
http://www.gnugk.org/sip.html

But all serious carriers should have H323 as mainly protocol or at least as
an option. So maybe you should search for another provider.

Regards,
Gabriel